Analog is fine, and you can do better, size and price-wise. Were I you, I think I'd shoot for a bigger one.
The Envision EN7410e 17-inch LCD Monitor at CompUSA is only $120 (after a rebate. I know, I know...), and there are other good deals. I'm not really married to name brands on monitors, as long as they're well reviewed. Assuming you're only using it for the computer, you needn't be concerned about all of the inputs.
Yes Gock, We were doing that. I just wanted to make sure a new monitor on the computer wouldn't interfere or screw that up somehow. Yes Agatha, I'd love the monitor and the guy to hook it up. Send it at txgvg. Unless you come too, then bring it. After rearranging my desk and doing a month's worth of piled up filing, I decided to not spend the bucks now as the pressure is off--for now.
Yesterday I purchased a 15" Magnavox (you said brand didn't matter) flat panel TV with connections for a PC monitor and a whole buncha other plug in places that I got no idea what to do with. The tv works fine so far and I can get a diff channel than in the living room. I got kinda bored with sports. I'll try the computer later.
Analog broadcast tuner, but that doesn't become obsolete till Feb.17 of '09, and who knows what will happen by then. And I'll still have the monitor. With 2 watt speakers as opposed to 1 watt.
12 comments:
like dell 15 inch cheapest at 160. =-
Analog is fine, and you can do better, size and price-wise. Were I you, I think I'd shoot for a bigger one.
The Envision EN7410e 17-inch LCD Monitor at CompUSA is only $120 (after a rebate. I know, I know...), and there are other good deals. I'm not really married to name brands on monitors, as long as they're well reviewed. Assuming you're only using it for the computer, you needn't be concerned about all of the inputs.
what about hooking the computerup to the tv to watch movies? no relation to monitor? comp usa on line?
ps it may be a mute point i'm rearranging my desk again now
also pps i get beeped when a new comment is added. you are so cool eva, to fix all this up for us
Good stuff. KoF and I really need to get rid of our bulky CRT at some point.
koALa dropped this:
what about hooking the computerup to the tv to watch movies? no relation to monitor?
We were already doing that, right?
(quizzical dog goes here)
KoF and I really need to get rid of our bulky CRT at some point.
That's CAT.
You can't do better than free with no delivery charge and a handsome fella to hook it up!
Nice try, but Pert will never be able to hook it up.
Yes Gock, We were doing that. I just wanted to make sure a new monitor on the computer wouldn't interfere or screw that up somehow.
Yes Agatha, I'd love the monitor and the guy to hook it up. Send it at txgvg. Unless you come too, then bring it. After rearranging my desk and doing a month's worth of piled up filing, I decided to not spend the bucks now as the pressure is off--for now.
I can't believe this entry got so many comments. Just goes to show ya--sumpin
Yesterday I purchased a 15" Magnavox (you said brand didn't matter) flat panel TV with connections for a PC monitor and a whole buncha other plug in places that I got no idea what to do with. The tv works fine so far and I can get a diff channel than in the living room. I got kinda bored with sports. I'll try the computer later.
Analog broadcast tuner, but that doesn't become obsolete till Feb.17 of '09, and who knows what will happen by then. And I'll still have the monitor. With 2 watt speakers as opposed to 1 watt.
Post a Comment