I'd like to join J J in celebrating said birth. But when we're circle peeing on that kid in swadling clothes, don't jerk sideways--my mom told me not to get wet.
May the most wonderful K of F in the whole world have a happy, peaceful, warm, cozy, b'day filled with JJ & dogs & kitties and whatever else K of F wants. Love and best wished from P & k, to whom all credit should be given for existence of said b'day personage.
6 comments:
I'd like to join J J in celebrating said birth. But when we're circle peeing on that kid in swadling clothes, don't jerk sideways--my mom told me not to get wet.
Happy Birthday, K o'F! You're the best!
May the most wonderful K of F in the whole world have a happy, peaceful, warm, cozy, b'day filled with JJ & dogs & kitties and whatever else K of F wants. Love and best wished from P & k, to whom all credit should be given for existence of said b'day personage.
hbd, koff!!!
Thank you all for your well wishes. Your are sweet. I hope your Christmases were the best ever. Love.
I hope your birthday was most blinking awesome. I hope Buddy jumped face-first in your cake, too.
He probly did. smile
Post a Comment