"Sandra Boyer said nothing short of termination is appropriate." Sandra Boyer is inappropriate and should be terminated.
"James Carter said, 'It can't be tolerated. And the school board's only action was to suspend him for five days.'" Jimmy needs to remember that lustful thoughts sometimes come out in lustful communications.
"Critics of Rohrbaugh said it's hard to teach students to stay away from pornography when the principal is passing it around in e-mails." Who says we're supposed to be teachgin students to stay away from pornography?
"'The principal of Union County High School essentially destroyed his credibility at the school with the students,' Carter said." Credibility? Who lied about what? I don't get the connection?
By the way, my sentiments have little to do with the subject matter and a lot to do with these freaks thinking somebody ought to get canned (he, he) for correspondeing with other adults. I want to know what little sneak read this guy's private e-mail messages? Kick the kid out of school, I say!
Are they really concerned that he used the school computers for something other than school business? Should they start perusing all of the other email traffic and holding it to that standard?
5 comments:
"Sandra Boyer said nothing short of termination is appropriate." Sandra Boyer is inappropriate and should be terminated.
"James Carter said, 'It can't be tolerated. And the school board's only action was to suspend him for five days.'" Jimmy needs to remember that lustful thoughts sometimes come out in lustful communications.
"Critics of Rohrbaugh said it's hard to teach students to stay away from pornography when the principal is passing it around in e-mails." Who says we're supposed to be teachgin students to stay away from pornography?
"'The principal of Union County High School essentially destroyed his credibility at the school with the students,' Carter said." Credibility? Who lied about what? I don't get the connection?
By the way, my sentiments have little to do with the subject matter and a lot to do with these freaks thinking somebody ought to get canned (he, he) for correspondeing with other adults. I want to know what little sneak read this guy's private e-mail messages? Kick the kid out of school, I say!
Are they really concerned that he used the school computers for something other than school business? Should they start perusing all of the other email traffic and holding it to that standard?
Thank you for promptly putting my previous frivilous concern in its proper perspective. Big breasts rule.
And, how the heck do you find these things?
He could get canned by a bunch of boobs, how ironic.
I echo Koala's sentiments.
Post a Comment