Monday, February 27, 2006

P Has FIVE (5) Tickets for #90!

Date: Sunday, May 28, 2006.

Time: Because of Daylight Savings Time, although the tickets are printed 12:00Noon EST., the race, according to an curmudgeny insert with the tickets, will actually start, (long, pained, implied sigh from IMS) for the SECOND time, at 1:00PM EDT, (local time.)
You'd think by the second year they could get it right.

Location: SW Vista, Sec.13, Row HH, Seats 6,7,8,9 & 10.

P is pleased. I hope you all are also.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Fried chicken, sunburn and a sweaty mass of humanity...and that's before you get to the track. Life just got better.

Gock said...

This is friggin' sweet news!

I won't have any idea what time it is supposed to start, except that it *won't* be 11am, which makes me happy.

davidly said...

I'd like to once again officially express my regret at not making the weekend trip. Unfortunately, it just doesn't make sense when I way the pros and cons. I'll be there in spirit. By "in spirit" I mean in a parallel universe and time zone.

alslee said...

Never mind my mini post on the sidebar. I was too impatient. About the race.
One of my spirits may be partly there, but my main spirit will be in a parrellel universe roaming unencumbered in some time zone or another.
You all have a ball. I look forward to July when we will all be one big happy Jescoish family once again.

alslee said...

Never mind my mini post on the sidebar. I was too impatient. About the race.
One of my spirits may be partly there, but my main spirit will be in a parrellel universe roaming unencumbered in some time zone or another.
You all have a ball. I look forward to July when we will all be one big happy Jescoish family once again.

the EvaDewer said...

The EvaDewer and T3 are in for indy.

alslee said...

Yee haa the excitement builds. k, for one, can't wait.