Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rog ****'s Up A Perfectly Executed Plan

After all remuneration and benifits were settled, Rog's uneasiness wouldn't let him rest, so while I was up north he and P went and laid all the past financial details regarding G's place out for the powers that be. So now we have to hand over 1/3 of the sale price on the domicile to the UCNH. "I'm sure glad my folks taught me smarter than that." That's a quote from the sister who took care of my mother in this regard and warned me after she found out the hard way. Hope this makes sense.

5 comments:

Gock said...

*banging my head on the desk*

KiKiDo said...

Not everybody was raised (so to speak) by Mamaw and Joe Joe. P & Rog gotta deal with life with their brains and their consciences, and I respect 'em for it. (I realize that I'm talking blithely about consequences with which I will not be required to deal; for the record, I did fully support the priorly-planned approach. I am sad that the crappy results of this new plan will negatively impact persons that I love--although, I'm kind of puzzled about the 1/3rd. I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.)

davidly said...

Now take it easy, Rog is just trying to defend himself.

alslee said...

Yeah, I thought that 1/3 was a fortuitous something. minus 1/2 of 1/3 rather than plus 1/2 of 1. Or, perhaps, as some feared, a life in high security or gitmo or something. I can understand the feeling. If only everyone trusted how clever I am. But it isn't all done yet. Which was my main complaint. It was done; now It is not. Ingratitude are me.Hell, it is all fortuitous. I am grateful. Let's throw a party for chicken hearts.

Anonymous said...

Good god, I thought "Dallas" went off the air years ago.