Thursday, June 24, 2004

DADDY SAYS...........

Since I've been printing your comments for him to read, your daddy
occasionally comes up with clever and humourous remarks that
he tells me to "tell them", which means on the blog.
From now on, when this happens I will put it as a comment here.
Anyone wanting to read yopa's latest witticisms can check here.

6/24/2004
Tell them If I die, they can open a window, just a very small
amount, but only if it's extremely necessary, and only after
I'm dead.

4 comments:

the EvaDewer said...

He said never. And he said never means never. What, I'm supposed to start believe the ramblings of a drug-addled lunatic?

davidly said...

I´m glad to hear that he is exercising, and that he finds the Blogs humorous, but he should be warned that they go on and on and on.....

By the way, what does "extremely necessary" mean?

alslee said...

He will let you know about the extremly necessary part, but for now he agrees that if it becaomes extremely necessary to open a window it's probably too late and you would be unable to do it anyway.

KiKiDo said...

I just don't understand, and I'm not getting tricked into opening a window, I don't care how dead he is.