Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Barcelona, mid-June to mid-July or end-July?
I'd like to strt getting comments on time frame for the trip next year. My thinking: Kids would be free during that time. You could go ahead and stay at the cabin on w.e of the 4th JUly, or incorporate that freetime into a trip to Barcelona. I will provide living quarters in Barcelona. If you chose the cabin that is okay too. May I have some thoughts on this. Upon getting a consensus I'll make the reservations so you can plan ahead and get passports for those who don't yet have them. Pa plans to go over with me and stay a week or so, but wants an open-ended ticket so he can stay as long as he wants. Like if da dip comes there or we go to Berlin. Ramble on so I know what whould be best for you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I'm less than optimistic about the likelihood of affording the tickets to head over there next summer. I hope I'm wrong. I'll keep track of prices.
Okay. Thanks.
It should be possible for a short visit. If your mayor, maybe longer. Just let me know when you´ll be there, so I can try to fudge it with my work schedule.
What means 'if your mayor' OML?
I'm going to find out when I can take off work between June 1 and July 31, 2005.
The local travel agent, I discover, has gone out of bidnis. The one in Blairsville is very new and I;m leary. I must find another. I'll probly do all this in Jan of 'o5 after all the hustle and bustle and hubbub of the holidays is over when the severely depressing winter sets in for real. Or perhaps when deer huntin' season is over. Or maybe I'll wait till the new president is inaugurated--no, wait, I'd be too old by then or maybe even dead.
I can't see pulling this off, not with only two weeks vacation available for the whole year. I wish it were otherwise, because I love to travel and all, but...it is what it is.
That should've been "if you're Mayor", meaning that if you were to become Mayor of Barcelona, and be so then, then....
My posts are pointless really.
Ah. Bueno. Ah. Good.
Puedo be mayor. I can be mayor.
Puede be mayor. You can be mayor.
Penso de May ahora. I think of May now.
O April. Or April.
Hasta luego. Until I see you.
Adios ahora. Bye now.
Thank you all for your prompt information. Now that the US school kids are out of the mix, I'm shooting for April or May. Cooler. Before tourists. I can't wait. Etc.
Post a Comment