Friday, October 01, 2004

BELATED THANKS TO EVA

I don't think I ever thaanked EVA for setting this site up. I really look forward with pleasure to reading it each day and keeping up-to-date on my loved ones. (And an occasional stranger.) Thanks Eva. And thanks to all the commenters. I've started making a short list on my daily calendar each day listing the number of comments on each blog so I don't have to check them all every time. ie: blog-4-9-0-1-1-0-2-5-3-4-6-5-

3 comments:

davidly said...

I also thank Eva for Eva´s creativity and hard work in keeping our loved ones in quick contact, and for keeping America safe. Thanks, Eva. Keep up the good work.

By the way: If you don´t see any Mike Douglas era chat names for the next three weeks, it means that Eva isn´t pulling Eva´s weight while I´m away.

KiKiDo said...

Oh, Dear Lord. I knew that it had to have been sometime late morning when Kaola posted that comment. That's just about the time when the caffeine punch peaks.

I'd like to thank Eva for just being Eva.

alslee said...

Oh sweet KOF dear, bite me!!