Thursday, October 21, 2004

Holiday Plans

This is as good a place as any (seems like I've started one out this way before) to discuss where everyone plans to be for the holidays. I'll get it rolling, and see who screams. All "plans" are subject to change based on the whimsy of any of the many people who really control my destiny.

Thanksgiving:
Thing 1 and Thing 2 get into town Wednesday night. I get the kids midday Thursday, at which time we (EvaDewer, party of six) could come up to the hills if still welcome, for a Friday fiesta. We'd be heading back either Friday night or Saturday AM (there are boyfriends in the mix locally).

So what's the bottom line?

  • Wednesday, 11/24 - T1 and T2 get home
  • Thursday, 11/25 - Pick up T3/T4 mid day, take the whole famn damily (6) to Pertoalaville
  • Friday, 11/26 - Pertoalaville, have Thanksgiving dinner that can't be beat, get arrested for littering, but really talk about the draft.
  • by Saturday, 11/27 AM - Return to Nor-x

Christmas:
Things 1 and 2 are with their dad officially for Christmas, but I think we'll have them from just after Christmas through New Years. I'll have the kids from about Wednesday, December 22nd through late afternoon Saturday, Christmas day, as well as for some time the following week. Depending on how much time I end up having off (I'm supposed to be off all week, but may end up working the first couple of days), we'd like to try to do a whirlwind North Carolina/North Georgia tour that week (EvaDewer, party of four), in an order yet to be determined.

So what's the bottom line?

  • Wednesday, December 22 - (4) Leave for NC or Pertoalaville
  • Thursday, December 23 - Spend day there
  • Friday, December 24 - Travel from NC to Pertoalaville, or vice-versa
  • Saturday afternoon, December 25 - Return to Nor-x

2 comments:

alslee said...

Cool. Whatever. I'll cook on Friday (post txgvg) and Gock probly will be here, either with or without Melanie, depending.
Xmas, too far away to plan. I'll cook when you are here which I will find out for sure later.

alslee said...

Oh, yeah, for overnights, bring bags if you've got 'em. Sleeping, that is.