Thursday, October 07, 2004
koALa Turns Twenty
Totally clueless, until phoned by her sponsor, koALa has begun the festivities appropriate to this milestone occasion. As all her fellow champions nee victims know, these will entail mass quantities of chocolate or butter pecan and chips and lolling fatly about watching videos and burping. A meeting would be in order; however none of the desired calibre exists nearby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations!
Man, I bet you get a great big ol' token for that!
Congratulations from here as well! I don't say it often enough, but I'm very proud of you for many reasons. This one in particular is outstanding.
Congratulations from this household. I am proud of you for your character and intellect and heart, all of which have spawned your many strong, kind, and interesting actions, some while drunk, some while not. (Marrying a man as stellar as Daddy; rearing children into passable humans; chosing a religion and community for your family's well-being and happiness; attending nursing school while rearing four kids and passing at the very top--number one--in your class; making a go of the paper route; repeatedly demonstrating generosity without boasting; practicing creativity and, sometimes, genious, in almost everything you do; supporting your children no matter their chosen paths; being, despite your inate sarcasm and negativity, a positive force in the world.) You are brave and smart and capable and kind and funny.
Well said, KOF. Of course, I thought all that stuff went without saying.
Wow! Thanks you all. I feel like a spectator at my own funeral.
Post a Comment