My only regret is that it doesn't look like they'll get the opportunity to smack on the Cards. I like rooting against that self important ass of a manager of theirs. It would also accomplish taking the wood to the Northsiders by doing something that they themselves couldn't accomplish.
I appreciate the love. Somewhat satisifying that after 30 years of throwing my support behing the "lovable losers," I turn in my Cubbie Blue last October and pledge eternal loyalty to Sox nation and presto-chango--a World Series finally comes to Chicago---Sweet. I would also revel in seeing the Cards take a Southside beating, especially that smug bastard LaRussa. White Sox in World Series, Bears in first place with an impressive 2-3 record, I need to get some new underwear.
7 comments:
My only regret is that it doesn't look like they'll get the opportunity to smack on the Cards. I like rooting against that self important ass of a manager of theirs. It would also accomplish taking the wood to the Northsiders by doing something that they themselves couldn't accomplish.
I appreciate the love. Somewhat satisifying that after 30 years of throwing my support behing the "lovable losers," I turn in my Cubbie Blue last October and pledge eternal loyalty to Sox nation and presto-chango--a World Series finally comes to Chicago---Sweet. I would also revel in seeing the Cards take a Southside beating, especially that smug bastard LaRussa.
White Sox in World Series, Bears in first place with an impressive 2-3 record, I need to get some new underwear.
Lance Johnson rules!!
I think you meant to say "Lamar Johnson". Or "Vance Law". Or "Chet Lemon".
"Jerry Hairston"! Loved his work with Talking Heads, too.
or Lamar Hoyt
Or Hoyt Wilhelm.
Brwahahaha!!!
Post a Comment