Sunday, August 13, 2006

August 14, 2006 Many Happy Returns, Dear OML

I accidentally posted this message on pictures. Go there for the whole message. Happy Birthday, OML. We love you and miss you.

7 comments:

alslee said...

Ya see, after you add a post to a place, blogger puts it at the top of your list next time you open it and if you are dumb enough to click without looking you will wind up in the wrong place. And if you don't realize when you get there that the format for adding a post looks different, you add your post to the wrong place. Hence, I should probly be put away now.

KiKiDo said...

Do you think he'll be disappointed when, after seeing that twenty comments have been made to this happy-birthday blog devoted exclusively to his special day, OML learns that all of the comments are merely qualifiers and corrections by Koala?

Gock said...

Happy Birfday, OML. I wish I could spend it with you (wherever).

For your birthday I'm going to let you chug a Pepsi, and hope it doesn't put you in a coma.

the EvaDewer said...

Happy Birfday, OML! I hope you get all of the joy, fun, and unprotected sex that you so richly deserve.

Yeah, and no coma.

davidly said...

Thanks all! No apologies necessary except from me for the unprotected sex. At least I enjoyed it. Trust me, Gock, it's best that you weren't here for that ugliness.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be last in line here.

HBDOML:
May your day be happy, your sex be very unprotected and your coma be Von Bulow like... Wait a minute, she died didn't she? Forget the coma, just take a nap right now.

KiKiDo said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Happy birthday, although it's over now. I wish I could have given you brownies with that Pepsi.

Love forever and ever, King of Fools