Holy shit. I remember it being longer than that, though, and that the deviant in question was hanging around the schoolyard while guys were playing basketball.
Or maybe that really happened to me. And it was a priest. Whatever.
Thanks for the link. That shit is scary. I wonder what the likes of Widner and Carroll thought of that shit being shoved down our throats. I'd like to think they were more enlighted.
2 comments:
Holy shit. I remember it being longer than that, though, and that the deviant in question was hanging around the schoolyard while guys were playing basketball.
Or maybe that really happened to me. And it was a priest. Whatever.
Thanks for the link. That shit is scary. I wonder what the likes of Widner and Carroll thought of that shit being shoved down our throats. I'd like to think they were more enlighted.
Ah, here it is. I think what Gock found was a precurser to this (http://www.archive.org/details/boys_beware) bit of business
Post a Comment