Tuesday, December 05, 2006

gMail strikes again

Check what Google tried to sell me after Mama's comment about the homos.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They must (I hope) have some kind of keyword(s) vacuum thingy installed looking for ways to get you to surcome to forking over $$$ for their vendors. I'd like to believe that rather than learning some acne-faced, hairy barbarian is chalking every keystroke you type, anticapating the words sausage party, poop shoot, sausage shoot or poop party (you get the idea) so he can get all hot and bothered sending you a link for Horny Truck Drivers 22.

Either way, Google is taking another creepy step towards world domination.

Anonymous said...

Too bad Google doesn't have some kind of spelling checker because...oh wait a minute...I'm just kinda DUM.

the EvaDewer said...

Where I'm from, it's spelled Sir Cum...

/bowchickabowbow

KiKiDo said...

I thought the same thing. What shows do you watch?

davidly said...

Check out what John M. has to say over on the chat.

davidly said...

On second thought, maybe not.