http://www.shieldsnet.org/images/strange/eco-funeral.jpg
Sorry to be macabre, but some things have to be discussed.
If I were gonna be cremated , but planned to preplan a service, ahead of time, before the fact, for the benefit of survivors, would it matter to any of you if I were or were not there intact (except for being dead), during the festivities or before the festivities etc? Like, I mean, if you weren't hovering around my deathbed, would you want/need to 'view' me one last time?
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Sorry I was so late with a joke! Okay, in short, whatever is best for everyone else-- on second thought, fuck everyone else; whatever is best for the person doing the heavy lifting-- oh fuck, I didn't mean to imply--
Hey, I always thought looking at a corpse was morbid, and have never been particularly turned-on by it (not that there's anything wrong with that). I could understand, however, if someone else felt differently (on both counts).
Thank you OML.
I'm good with whatever, but does this mean you're gonna deprive Gock the opportunity to spank it on a coffin?
Ewww...
Too soon?
Oh the depravity some of us have to stoop to for a cheap laugh...
Necrophilia...Crack open a cold one.
Mark me down for majority rules.
Thanks Eva & JJ
I am not sure how to answer this question, because I am not sure how I will feel at the time. Could we just leave the issue open until the time comes?
We'll discuss it later in KOF. I guess this is not the best time of year to bring it up. Still waiting to hear from Gock.
Just clicked the link. LMAO.
Do what you want. What evar. What evar. Join a zombie gang.
Post a Comment