lost and abandoned
Indeedy-do have a happy birthday, Jojo.
Yeah! Happy birthday, you old bastard!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il-7xTY9xl8
What a coinkydink!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_RamoneThere there. Don't cry.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharine_RossDUCK!!!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_SaxKick out the jams, [strike]*^#&%^ $^($*[/strike] brothers and sisters!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Manitoba
I must admit I welcome your birthday because it reminds me that spring is just around the corner. Some corner. Me & P are happy you were born and that we adopted you. Have a lovely birthday.
Was Eva sending greetings from the Jewel in the Crown, or en route?
Thank you all for the kind words and links, if you could see me now you would see a really big :) and some funky hair.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Indeedy-do have a happy birthday, Jojo.
Yeah! Happy birthday, you old bastard!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il-7xTY9xl8
What a coinkydink!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Ramone
There there. Don't cry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharine_Ross
DUCK!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Sax
Kick out the jams, [strike]*^#&%^ $^($*[/strike] brothers and sisters!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Manitoba
I must admit I welcome your birthday because it reminds me that spring is just around the corner. Some corner. Me & P are happy you were born and that we adopted you. Have a lovely birthday.
Was Eva sending greetings from the Jewel in the Crown, or en route?
Thank you all for the kind words and links, if you could see me now you would see a really big :) and some funky hair.
Post a Comment