Pretty loud and wet at the house last night, but no damage to speak of. Still need to call about the condo to find out what the status is there; I'll update when I know something. How about Koala?
Friday, September 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Keep on weathering the storms. The worst I have here is that I just get so cold.
We are fine up here. Lots of loud wind gusts and rain and I had to go out onto my balcony to bring in a lot of art stuff that was banging around, but no major damage. Iwas in Blairsville this am and the damage was much worse east of here, oddly, it seems to me.
I can just see OML shiver when he says I'm so cold. Pa and I, OML will be glad to hear, are going to inner and a play in Blue Ridge this evening.
that's dinner and a play. Barefoot in the Park. I never know which words not to capitalize in titles, so usually I just do the whole thing in caps.
I *am* glad to hear; on both accounts. Now, should the "o" in "oh" have been capitalized? And should I not have split that infinitive? And should I stop beginning my sentences with "And"? Was it just all-around wrong to have used that semicolon in the first place?
Hope the play was a smash, that is without the downed poles and looting.
It wasn't bad and I became aware of some cool "artistic" types. That means oddball. With which I bond well. Why?
Post a Comment