When I click it I get a not found message. Did OML remove it. Can we assume he is Berlin and alive and well now?
Pa has been to a nephrologist, who consoles him that there is nothing wrong with his kidneys. Next he goes to a sleep lab and will, no dout, start CPAP.
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Interesting. I get the same message from OML's site. Perhaps he'll comment.
I've lost track. Has Dizzy been cleared for Sleep Apnea? Maybe he can get one of these.
Don't know what happened to OMLs blog. He prolly axed it.
The man needs a CPAP. They just haven't ever done a sleep study.
I said, he goes to doc today to get an order for a sleep study, which he will have at the Blairsville hospital asap.
I´m big on the snoring angle. By the way, Gock, how´s your hernia?
I removed my personal blog, because I knew I couldn´t keep up with it. I´m using a blog under a different user to diarize my website though. It´s called "Tagesbuch". I, of course, won´t be doing a lot of them, but thought it necessary for my minions. Sounds Bobby Jo-ish, "minions". By that we´d mean my many over-eager fans. By that we´d mean the handful of uglies that wanna do us. Two falsely used hyphens means it´s now time to quit.
If no one ever acknowledges my comments or posts, I've no way of knowing whether or not you're getting them. Gock suggests always republishing the entire blog, which I've begun to do, but that option isn't always available to me.
King of Fools' viewpoint is much worse than mine, however. I don't know what the hell is going on there.
I'm here! I'm here!
Post a Comment