Monday, November 01, 2004

Reading in the Past

I forgot to ask how Afterdinner's reading went. How did Afterdinner's reading go? I suppose that now that a month has gone by, that I might be able to get a more measured response to that question, and, yeeeeah, that's why I waited until now to ask. Forget about that "I forgot" stuff, and know that I've not asked until now for a good reason.

4 comments:

alslee said...

I was in the audience and I thought it was really great. I'm so impressed. The author was calm and cool. The play was intertaining. The actors were talented. The first assistant was busy and indispensible. The discussion afterward was informative and mind expanding.

davidly said...

Great news! My heartfelt, albeit belated congratulations go out to the playwrite. And curses to those do-nothings in Congress who said that it couldn't be done.

KiKiDo said...

Yes, congratulations to AfterDinner. We are proud and were there in spirit, but, kind of like O Leonard, a little late.

the EvaDewer said...

Since it doesn't appear that the director is going to weigh in, I will.

The reading went very well. It was the best performance that the cast had put in the entire time. There were a couple of slip-ups, but they ad-libbed their way back into the play perfectly.

Afterdinner got a lot of excellent feedback, and is making a few changes to prepare it for full stage production.

We all had a good time visiting before and after, and thank everyone who helped, and came to see it.