If I am correct about the date, today they have been married a whole bunch of years, I suspect a couple years fewer than the number of years The Evadewer has been on this earth (although I don't have any kind of certificate to prove it).
Congratulations for making it this far, and we hope for many blissful years to come.
Monday, January 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats, koala and pert.
I, too, hope that neither of them get wise any time soon.
The ease of getting greetings and condolances by e-mail, and the fact that we don't need to pitch into the trash several pieces of paper somebody paid 3 or 4 bucks for, not to mention stamps, reaffirms my gratitude that our children mind us. Thanks for all good wishes, and fo reminding both of us what day it is. P has gone out, probably to buy me a Hershey after reading his e-mail. He is so sweet. You all are too.
What about me? Am I not sweet! I thought you guys got divorced in the seventies. Or was it in the eighties after the Pam Gaus incident?
Okay, congratulations. I just hope that the Hershey isn´t as old as your marriage, or as KoAla can attest: It´ll have maggots.
even though I'm a relative newcomer to this whole Smith thing, I feel like I've become corrupted enough to feel like I've been a part of this family much longer. I extend my congradulations and love to both of you and hope you can finally forgive me for breaking that lamp many years ago.
Bliss is highly overrated, at least without drugs. Wish us excitement.
Post a Comment