Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Does anybody remember laughter?

koALa is lazy, but she's painted all of the trees on their land. This bears starting a new thread, and I'll just quote koALa here:
  • "There are only 143 (one hundred forty three) days left till we check into the cabin on the Toccoa River this summer. Anyone who can make it is welcome. There is a hot tub, a deck on the river, seclusion, nearby snack and goodie purchasing opportunities, outdoor grill, umbrella tables, lots of land to roam, a deserted road, cable TV, and cable radio, fun and frivolity, games, la la la. Come on summer? C Day is Jul 2, 2005. Do not forget. Did I mention free?"
I, for one, can't wait.

3 comments:

alslee said...

Oh, man, Eva, it is beautiful, isn't it? Those pics ought to drag 'em in in droves. We'll have so many people we'll have to rent two pontoons. I forgot pontoons. Thanks for the pics. Wish I knew how to do that.

KiKiDo said...

Twinkie Land?! Twinkie Kingdom?!

davidly said...

I wish I could make it, but probably can´t. You´re all welcome to stay with me if the cabin feels to close to the action.