Saturday, February 19, 2005

Whoa

5 comments:

the EvaDewer said...

This is why the internet is a great thing. This stuff is out there; it's just a matter of finding it.

davidly said...

Man that's good stuff. March '64 just about made me pee my pants.

the EvaDewer said...

How about some Calvin and Hobbes?
http://www1.stfunoob.com/calvin_hobbes/index.htm

alslee said...

Well, since I can't log on to post a new post I use this spot 'cause it is shortest. Let's all urge Eva to drink coffee. He is looking pale, depressed, sad, deprived, listless, unenthusiastic, just downright pitiful, as does anyone who cold turkeys the caffeine. Have a cuppa java, Eva.

the EvaDewer said...

I assure you that I'm not depressed or deprived. When you saw me yesterday, I was suffering from the "I just got my ass kicked at tennis" blues. What really sucks is that the rain today kept me from being able to atone for the loss.

I'll get some more joe when the time is right. For now, I'm gonna see if I can cleanse the system a little.