Sunday, February 06, 2005

Mania Has It's Good Side

Today I:
1. Finished and made copies of all the medical reports. I have 3 copies. One to keep, one for MAYO in Jacksonville and one I will mail to Eva when he gats back from Florida.
2. Filed our federal and state taxes on line. Got 1600. =- coming to direct deposit.
3. E-mailed to myself all the e-mail address from the laptop and all the bookmarks from the laptop and printed them so I can copy them to the new desktop.
4. Had the downstairs deck painted. Last of the painting done.
5. Paid bills.
6. But, what do I do now? It's only 6:30pm and I still got lots of vim, not to mention vigor.

3 comments:

the EvaDewer said...

1) Thanks for making the copies. I'll enter the data when I get it.
2) Congratulations! I doubt I'll fare as well.
3) That's special. I do that periodically, though there is a better way (keeping bookmarks on a server, so you can get to them from any machine). When I've done enough homework to do it myself, I'll share the experience.
4-6) You're a dynamo. Take a break.

davidly said...

Good work! Now clean out the garage.

alslee said...

I'm too lazy to start a new subject, so, there are only 143 (one hundred forty three) days left till we check into the cabin on the Toccoa River this summer. Anyone who can make it is welcome. There is a hot tub, a deck on the river, seclusion, nearby snack and goodie purchasing opportunities, outdoor grill, umbrella tables, lots of land to roam, a deserted road, cable TV, and cable radio, fun and frivolity, games, la la la. Come on summer? C Day is Jul 2, 2005. Do not forget. Did I mention free?