Sunday, June 12, 2005

Happy Fathers' Day to Pert & Gock & EvaDewer

Happy Fathers' Day to Pert & Gock & EvaDewer
Hope it is wonderful for each of you.

8 comments:

Gock said...

That's a terribly kind thought.

I'll come back and enjoy it in a week.
:-p

the EvaDewer said...

Damn. And I thought the new car successfully generated the 1.21 gigawatts to jump ahead in time a week.

alslee said...

Oh hell, I thought it was the second Sunday in June. Duh! SOrry.
Well, happy week before Fathers' Day.

KiKiDo said...

Will it been meaningless if she types it all again next Sunday?

davidly said...

I all but literally shit my pants, thinking that I'd forgotten. Can Pert forgive me for the fact that I thought I´d forgotten?

alslee said...

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa. Send those dirty shorts here and I'll have them washed, along with P's, who did the same thing when he thought you forgot. Just in case, Happy Dads' Day next Sunday to whomever it applies.

davidly said...

Just what are you insinuating?

alslee said...

I meant nothing untoward.