The might Gwinnett Daily Post has some stuff in today's Arts and Leisure about Lionheart, the new play, and other doins.
The print version has the cast names in it, and another picture of me. But you'll have to trust me on that. Because it's all about me.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Nice setting for a play about a young doctor who has a crisis of faith. To bad this article isn't really about E.D. Nice picture, though. JoJo and I wish we could make a visit for one of the shows, but it isn't likely. Sigh.
"What: Lionheart Theatre Company’s production of “Anatomy of Gray.” Set in the 1880s, it’s the story of a young doctor who has a crisis of faith."
See if you can work in a "swing away" someplace.
Thank goodness for the Carrolls and the people like them who want to bring theater to the people; thank goodness for the people of Norcross who care enough to find ways to fund such endeavors; thank goodness for EvaDewer who makes it worth their while; and thank goodness for Shelley Mann--the source of the ink--for using the expression "thank goodness" in respect to old churches instead of thanking You Know Who. It is the message afterall.
What could I possibly add to these astute comments except cool picture and is that blood I see on the sheet?
I think a mustache is needed, otherwise a 10 baby!
At this point P & k plan to drive to the south place on 9/6 and attend the play on 9/8 and return northafter 9/11. k has a hair appt on the 7th and the 11th. Looking forward to seeing the play and the family.
P has blood drawn only once a week now so we are freer.
I don't even want to know what coiffure calls for two visits to the salon in one week.
Post a Comment