Wow, beautiful place. Those ceilings and the molding are incredible, and you're getting so much space. Sweet. Fifty pictures, though? Man, after a while it was, "okay, another white wall; okay, another white wall; okay, another white wall; okay-whoa, Gock looking into a little device. Cool!"
9 comments:
Unrelated, but very much worth sharing.
If you scan our "tunes" directory, you'll find September Song, recorded by Django Reinhardt in 1947. Give it a listen. :-)
I like it, especially the closets, moulding, ceilings, pass-through kitchen/dining, recessed lights, patio doors, baths.
I can't find a "tunes" directory
never mind, I found it
Sorry, I still didn't have, and forgot the link! Can you link it here for me?
I'm not pasting links here for safety/security reasons.
In these types of posts, the reference is always to how we, collectively, by one name, rock.
Dot com.
There aren't any clickable links to these subdirectories on the home page. You have to type them into the URL yourself.
Wow, beautiful place. Those ceilings and the molding are incredible, and you're getting so much space. Sweet. Fifty pictures, though? Man, after a while it was, "okay, another white wall; okay, another white wall; okay, another white wall; okay-whoa, Gock looking into a little device. Cool!"
I listened to that 1947 Reinhardt. Really, really pretty. Thanks.
Cool. I was actually fooled before by the "homepage".
Post a Comment