Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A Visit Well Spent

Tini and I would like to extend our sincerest thanks to all of you for looking out for us during what turned out to be a more wonderfuller stay then even expected. This refers not just to the love and hospitality that you always show, but also your assistence, patience, and understanding. KOF and JOJO bent over backwards to accomodate OML with all of his special needs, GOCK rocked, and then he and GT1 rolled us around from place to place--including an emergency pick-up, KOALA made last minute arrangements and a real good time, PERT slept in the street so we didn't have to, and EVA, T3, T4, and AGATHA showed their charm, making the foreigner feel at home. Everyone pretty much did all of the above.

Apologies go to all of those who didn't manage to get their pics on EVA's Place. I don't have a lot of experience with documentation. We are safe and sound, and look forward to our next visit.

1 comment:

alslee said...

I was chatting with tini when this came up. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Hurry back.