Did Evadoer have elective stomach surgery for a hernia, or has my brain again shat up a faux recollection?
I have a weird squishy just below where the aggrevating pain has long been above my naval.
Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yickes! Yopa had an inguinal hernia repair and they also repaired an umbilical hernia several years ago. Your symptoms sound like an umbilical hernia to me. I'd get that checked. Soft squishy could be bulging peritoneum, through which bowel can slip, get trapped and cause many unpleasant things, including gangrene of the bowel. This(the hernia)is not uncommon in heavy people. I'd definitely get it looked at.
Pa is going to a nephrologist next Monday. That's kidney folks. He is also doing the shoulder exercises me & Dip prescribed--sans weights. Then cold applications, then heat.
I had gangrene of the bowel once.
Tastes like chicken.
My surgery was to remove my gall bladder.
Weird. I've had this intermittent sharp (put mild) pain for...at least 10 years.
Well, the doctor gave me the name and number of a surgeon. It's really not all that pronounced. When I was on my back on the table, she couldn't really feel it.
A surgeon? Did she give "it" a name, or condition, or severity?
I'd rather have it evaluated by a surgeon, maybe lying and standing, (not the surgeon, the patient.) Although the surgeon will know what to look for and be more likely to recognize it in a patient lying on his back. Good luck.
Well, she just said it was most likely intestinal protrusion, and that it wasn't something critical; I should make an appointment to see the surgeon at my convenience.
Intestinal protrusion? Good God! See my previous statement.
Post a Comment