Thursday, September 09, 2004

Inquiry About Storm Damage

Is everyone is Atlanta and Miami okay? As in alive and uninjured with homes intact.

2 comments:

the EvaDewer said...

So far so good.

Miami - Hurricane Frances took a right at the last minute and avoided Thing 2. She was in lockdown at the dorm (a hurricane shelter, as it turns out) for 24 hours, but they never really got hit. Wind and lots o' rain, but that's all. We'll see what Ivan has to say about that.

Atlanta - Got some wind and rain on Monday night that left a mess to be cleaned up (branches, leaves), but no power lost or anything.

Panama City - I haven't talked to our managers yet, but it appeared to miss us to the east by a good bit. I suspect nothing more than a bunch o' rain, though I'm anxious to see what it did to the beach.

More after this weekend.

davidly said...

What happengd to Gary? Or should it be Geraldine?