I gotta confess a preference for this forum over the New Coming and would like to extend an additional thanks to the Eva one for her diligence. While it may be the resurrection that has freed all of us to continue posting here--even if we ignore the Messiah his own damn self--it is rather the eva doers of the world who provide us the access. Only through Eva can you get to him who we have to go through to get to Him.
Long live Non Sequitur! Long live Eva's Pics!
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What in particular is it that you prefer? I can try to keep the new one as close to this as possible, but just want it to be easy enough to tell the difference between the two.
A couple things that I'm working on:
Figuring out how to make the comments "unfold" the way they do on this page
Figuring out a non-popup way to add comments to people's posts without leaving the page. I know, we can't do that here, either, but it would be nice.
Any other suggestions?
I can use this name here. I don't think there is anything you can do about that. I'd have to cancel my account and start anew, and I suspect even then I'll have problems. I'll get around to it when I have enough time.
I mean *this* name.
Both sites have been screwed though. Logging out not being an option until you can find/remember where to find it.
Post a Comment