Step one is that I've enabled comments for anyone. The downside is that any retard with a computer and a modem can enter comments in our little playhouse. The upside is that all of the retards in this family, myself included, will be able to comment.
Step two is that I've given in to the fact that they're not going to be able to convert this here monster over to the new blogger. Therefore, I've created a new Blog, which is located here at "http://nonsequiturtwo.blogspot.com/". It's currently open for all to comment, but hasn't got some of the things (chatterbox, for example) that we're used to, at least not yet, and you won't be able to create new posts until I send you an invite (see next paragraph).
I need for *everyone* that wishes to comment or post to get a Google ID ("Papers, please. Please show us your papers.") if you haven't already, and email it to me (use the excite address that starts with smithbob2). When you do, I'll send you an invite to that address. I have koALa's, and I know Gock has one, but don't have anyone else committed to memory. I don't know if GoogleZon will let you tie your current Profile to that ID or not.
I'm really very sorry for the inconvenience, and will try to convert the original Non-Sequitur if and when I can. Assume for the moment, however, that http://nonsequiturtwo.blogspot.com/ is our new home, though you can always come back here, and to EvaPictures, and read the archives.
1 comment:
Darn. You are so cool. Good work. Sorry for all your trouble--but grateful.
Post a Comment