Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sorry, Eva.

Dear Eva:

This Fuuuuuuckoogle thing must be hugely annoying and frustrating to you. I can't imagine dealing with administering this blog for all skill levels. It must be sort of like teaching creative writing to a class whose capability level is broken down into two percent developmentally disabled, one percent genius, and ninety-seven percent somewhere in between. While that one percent has already been published and is touring the circuit (and either doesn't come to class anymore or comes to class and poses questions about esoteric theories in literary tradition and poetic logic), that frickin' two percent still can't master the alphabet. The balance of the class just throws out a lot of clichéd commentary about poets and writing, like a bunch of college professors or book critics, sometimes making ridiculous suggestions that a polite professor chooses to ignore.

Aspiring to move up and out of the mentally impaired faction of our little group, I am about to make one of those ridiculous suggestions indicative of an average member: I think that my personal posting problem might be fixed if I were somehow made a team member again. I tried using the link that you provided, and it did not allow me to log in using my old identification and password. This whole circular thing happens. Can you invite me again? Must I have a gmail address? In case it helps, I have printed below this paragraph the text that pops up when I try to post a comment.

"Comments on this blog are restricted to team members. You're currently logged in as King of Fools who is not a team member of this blog.
To login as a different user, fill out the following:
Username
Required field cannot be left blank
Password
Required field cannot be left blank
Switched to the beta?
Sign in with your Google Account"

2 comments:

alslee said...

I don't even want to know which group I'm in. But occasionally I can be charming, so they put up with me, so far.

alslee said...

I don't even wanta know which group I fall into.