I had the same problem as the chatterboxer-- like Koal, but eventually forced into the bloogle. Then it wouldn't let me post. A shame because my comment on the issue was classic. Never written such beautiful stuff. Anyway, my guess is that I'll have to copy and paste this into a new post. We'll see won't we?
Sure enough. But oddly, my chatter entries were gone every time I came back (I tried to use it as a way to communicate what was going on). Anyway, now my dashboard is the two here, and my "other" thing that I do. Don't really care for the consolidation, now I'm connected, and all the unpleasant things I post there, will prolly put Pert in gitmo. Go Google!!
All my data over der was tranferred to the new way, though.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment